I have nearly 10 years’ experience, including:
– setting up a speech and language therapy department in a school
– effective teletherapy (including assessments)
– supervising speech and language therapists
– NHS roles in Early Years and Mainstream
– starting up in independent practice
Contact me below to see if I’d be a good match for you.
Get in touch
5 Star Google Review
“Having worked with Estie in a specialist school setting for a year and a half, I’ve seen the wonderful support she provides to the children and young people she works with.
Estie is so approachable and client-centred, making sure that the child or young person is always at the centre of the therapy provided. She is highly skilled in supporting children and young people to be able to access what is important to them and to achieve their communication potential.
Estie also raises awareness of language and communication difficulties within the educational setting. She has provided training and support to educational staff so that the children she works with can better access both educational and social aspects of their daily lives.
I would highly recommend Estie to anyone seeking support and advice about their child’s communication skills and development.”
– Elodie Grabe, Speech and Language Therapist